Save yourself from a Big Bill you are going to pay for the leaking water. Call our number and our experts will fix it for you. However, you still need to know a few basics in order to prevent your home from further damages until our team arrives. Follow these simple steps that will help you fix the problem initially and that too with simplicity.
1. Turn off the Water Supply from the initial source in the building.
2. Clean the effected area with a Dry Cloth and let it Dry itself for sometime so there is no water left in the Pipe.
3. If possible, try finding the leaky part and Cover it with a Rubber or try wrapping it with the help of a cloth.
4. Use a Water Proof Tape to cover it properly when its dried.
5. You can also use Epoxy Putty or Adhesive to block the Leaked Spot perfectly. As they hold together very strong and the Leaked Area will be properly covered
6. Turn on the Water Suppy again.
7. Check again if its working properly and if there are more areas where you find leakages, just follow the same Steps again.
Still Got a Problem in Fixing, CALL US right now, Our Team is available 24 x 7 to help you sort these issues without any headache.